I took last year off from hosting but I am bringing back my YA Reading Challenge for its fourth year!
I happen to be an adult who reads a lot of science fiction and fantasy young adult books with an occasional contemporary book thrown in. I am not embarrassed by this at all. I encourage adults to read young adult fiction.
However, this YA reading challenge is not just for adults. Anyone can participate!
As with all my challenges, I let you set your own reading goals.The Rules:
- This challenge begins January 1, 2020 and ends Dec 31, 2020 will count.
- You may sign up anytime during the year.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want
- Books must be young adult or new adult genres.
- Books may be horror, romance, dystopian, paranormal, graphic novels, etc.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #2020YARC
- If you could be so kind, please place the 2020 YA Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- Sign up by leaving a comment and your link below!
I'm in for the YA reading challenge. https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/91407554-deanie-nelder?shelf=2020-ya-challengeReplyDelete
I'm in for the YA reading challengeReplyDelete