Every year I host The Paranormal Reading Challenge, a year long reading challenge and I also host a related month long readathon called BiteOber.
*IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE READATHON*
Because I am finding so much overlap in "autumn" books and "Halloween" books I am merging the Sweater Weather readathon in with BiteOber. Yes this means a shorter readathon length but having both readathons feels redundant. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Halloweentime is the perfect time for reading vampire and werewolf books, right? Okay I know anytime is but Halloween seems extra bite-y. (That sounded way better in my head.) Well it's also great for zombies and killer clowns and all sorts of monsters that bite so I have decided to expand this reading challenge includes a variety of things that go bump in the night.
You can participate in only the October readathon or sign up for my other reading challenges.
All paranormal books read for the month long BiteOber readathon may count towards my year long 2018 Paranormal Reading Challenge! Please note horror and paranormal aren't necessarily the same thing but the genres do overlap.
The Rules of the BiteOber Readathon:
- This challenge begins October 1, 2018 at midnight and ends October 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
- You may sign up anytime between now and during the readathon.
- I won't be creating different levels.
- Read as little or as many books as you want. Read just one book and still participate.
- Books may be ANY type of horror book but ideally should feature vampires, werewolves, zombies, demons, killer clowns, and any other monster as main characters or secondary characters. This year I will allow books about murderers, serial killers, ghosts, witches, and other types of horror.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks. Books may be YA, adult, horror, romance, etc.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #BiteOber
- If you could be so kind, please place the BiteOber Readathon banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- Sign up below using your blog, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.
Post a Comment