My blog is Whole Latte Ideas so you know I'm going to choose a latte but the challenge is the beverage must be based on a book or character. I didn't exactly create a latte but searched Pinterest instead. Is that cheating? Probably.
I found this Harry Potter Butterbeer Latte recipe on Pinterest which is from The Grant Life.
Harry Potter Butterbeer Latte
Author: Kelley Grant
- 6 ounces boiling water
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 1 tablespoon English toffee syrup
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup
- 1 cup of milk
- whipped cream and caramel sauce for topping
- Stir in the instant espresso in the boiling water until dissolved.
- In a glass add the English toffee and caramel syrups. Pour the hot espresso mixture over and combine.
- Pour in the milk and give a quick stir.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel.
Post a Comment