There's just something special about curling up with a hot latte and a warm blanket with a good holiday book next to the lit Christmas tree while the snow falls quietly outside.
Because of this I'm bringing back the #WholeLatteXmas Readathon!
How the Whole Latte Xmas Readathon Works:
- This challenge runs from Nov 23 - Jan 7.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goal. I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want. Even if you just read one book you can still participate!
- Books can be any genre but must be winter or holiday themed. While the name of the challenge is Christmas, books about other winter holidays will count. This includes Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, and New Year's
- Books may have titles or cover art that features winter, frost, ice, freezing, the months of December or January, or anything else associated with the season.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges
- Use the hashtag #WholeLatteXmas
- If you could be so kind, please place the Whole Latte Xmas Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
- Please sign up using the link below