I am almost hesitant to post a TBR for the Winter Biannual Bibliothon because it's Jan 15 and I have yet to get a book read. I haven't gotten any of my projects or goals done. I have been having the longest hypomanic episode of my life. I have bipolar II and have spent most of the month irritable, scattered, and unable to focus on anything. A phase like this isn't unusual for me but normally it lasts a week. I've never had it last three weeks before.
Still, half the fun of the Winter Biannual Bibliothon is the reading challenges. It actually helps me focus on my reading goals too.
I also plan on doing the blog challenges. The blog challenges can be found on the Biannual Bibliothon Instagram
1. Read the group book: Otherworld by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller
2. Read a sequel
3. Read a book you've never heard of before
4. Read a book about mental illness
5. Read a book that was mentioned in another book/movie/show etc.
6. Read a book under 200 pages
7. Read a backlist title
My TBR Challenge is:
1.The group book: Otherworld by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller
2. Sequel: Fire and Ice (Warriors #2) by Erin Hunter
3. Book I've never heard of before: The Doll Funeral by Kate Hamer (Found it browsing through Overdrive.)
4. Book about mental illness: Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel (This is a reread.)
5. Book mentioned in another book: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll (Mentioned in Heartless by Marissa Meyer. I don't know which book it's from so was happy to find both in one.)
6. Book under 200 pages: The Turn of the Screw by Henry James
7. Backlist title: Heartless by Marrissa Meyer