I am bringing back my YA Reading Challenge for its third year!
I happen to be an adult who reads a lot of science fiction and fantasy young adult books with an occasional contemporary book thrown in. I am not embarrassed by this at all.
However, this YA reading challenge is not just for adults. Anyone can participate!
As with all my challenges, I let you set your own reading goals.The Rules:
- This challenge begins January 1, 2018 and ends Dec 31, 2018 will count.
- You may sign up anytime during the year.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want
- Books must be young adult or new adult genres.
- Books may be horror, romance, dystopian, paranormal, graphic novels, etc.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #2018YARC
- If you could be so kind, please place the 2018 YA Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- Use the linky below to sign up
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting!!! I'm in =DReplyDelete
Sounds fun. :) Let's do this!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting. I have a lot of YA books on my TBR list so this is perfect for me.ReplyDelete
I have a question about your definition of YA books because I just ran into this as I was tallying my read books of the month. Do you include graphic novels? If you do, would you consider shounen or shoujo manga as YA novels?ReplyDelete
I absolutely would allow graphic novels!Delete