I look forward to holiday books every year. There's just something special about curling up with a hot latte and a warm blanket with a good holiday book next to the lit Christmas tree while the snow falls quietly outside. Because of this I'm bring back the #WholeLatteXmas reading challenge.
I also couldn't find any holiday themed reading challenges! I'm posting this a little late because I figured someone would do a holiday themed challenge. If they are please link to it in the comments.
How the Whole Latte Xmas Reading Challenge Works:
- This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goals.
- This is a low pressure challenge meant to be fun.
- Books can be any genre but must be winter or holiday themed. While the name of the challenge is Christmas, books about other winter holidays will count. This includes Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, and New Year's.
- Books may have titles or cover art that features winter, frost, ice, freezing, the months of December or January, or anything else associated with the season.
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
- This challenge runs from Nov 25 - Jan 7.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #WholeLatteXmas
- If you could be so kind, please place the Whole Latte Xmas Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- Please sign up using the link below
Thanks for hosting. I love Christmas books. I'm reading my first book right now.ReplyDelete
What a fun challenge! I'm late to the party, but count me in!ReplyDelete