Something happens to me when it starts getting hot out. Sure I want to slip on my flip flops, go swimming, and drink some iced lattes but what I really get in the mood for is reading a certain genre of books that are about fun in the sun! So I'm bringing back my seasonal challenge specifically for these books. This year the dates will be a little different and the challenge will follow the season of summer as it's determined by summer solstice and the autumn equinox.
- This seasonal challenge begins retroactively June 21, 2020 and ends Sept 22, 2020.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- I won't be creating different challenge levels or prompts. I've always preferred a more open flexible challenge style.
- Read as little or as many books as you want. Even if you just read one book I want you to participate!
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be any genre but must have a fun in the sun theme, have a cover with these elements on it, or something in the title that is about the theme. This includes everything associated with summer such as vacations, swimming pools, the ocean, beaches, lounge chairs, sunglasses, palm trees, the sun, heat and so on.
- You may reread books. Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #FunIntheSun2020 on social media.
- If you could be so kind, please place the Fun In the Sun Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Instagram, tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- Sign up below by leaving your link below!
Post a Comment