This challenge comes from @wolfgirlreads
1. I didn't read much as a kid and I didn't become and avid reader until I was an adult.
2. I'm an adult that loves to read YA
3. Most of the books on my shelf I haven't read.
4. Most of the books I read are from the library.
5. I get ebooks from Overdrive all the time but never read them because I like paper books better.
6. Therefore I rarely use my Kindle for reading but use it all the time for Twitter, Netflix, Hulu, and Youtube.
7. I always get more books than I can possibly read from the library.
8. The library is my most favorite place in the world.
9. My dream home would include a library room.
10. My favorite place to read is on my back patio.
11. My favorite time to read there is during sunset.
12. I even read there in the fall. I just wrap a blanket around myself.
13. I only dog ear books that I own.
14. I like to highlight passages in books that I own.
15. I rarely reread books.
16. Halfprice Books is my favorite bookstore.
17. I am an aspiring author and my dream is to have my book featured by Oprah.
18. I recently started reading thrillers this summer.
19. I kind of hate contemporary romance but have a few books that I love.
20. I want to start booktubing but what holds me back is not knowing how to edit videos.
21. I wish I had more time to read. It's hard to find time being a single mom.
22. My favorite seasons for books is summer and winter because of all the beach themed and Christmas books.
23. I don't understand why there aren't very many fall and spring themed books.
24. I read more when I'm reading casually and not doing readathons. I seem to subconsciously choke under pressure.
25. The most successful readathon I ever did was the Pokemon themed #ReadThemAllThon
Post a Comment