Welcome back for the 3rd annual Parenting Reading Challenge!
This challenge isn't about reading to our kids (although we should be doing that every day). This challenge is about reading parenting and homemaking books to help us improve our parenting skills and our home life.
- This challenge begins January 1, 2017 and ends Dec 31, 2017.
- You may sign up anytime during the year.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- Books may be nonfiction, memoir, how to, self help, humor and even fictional if they are about parents. Nonfiction books should be about parenting or homemaking.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #2017ParentingRC
- If you could be so kind, please place the 2017 Parenting Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- Come back to this post and share links to your book reviews in the comments.
- To sign up please add your link to the Linky Tools below.