I am dedicating 2017 to becoming more creative in my life! In order to do that I need some inspiration. I decided to create the Creativity Reading Challenge to help inspire me.
This challenge is about reading books on creativity, art, crafts, writing, film making, photography, cosmetology, DIY, cooking, and any other topic that helps you live a more creative life.
To get you started, here is a list of my Top Ten Books on Creativity.
- This challenge begins January 1, 2017 and ends Dec 31, 2017.
- You may sign up anytime during the year.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- Books may be nonfiction, memoir, how to, self help, coffee table books, instructional, picture books, and even fictional if they are about people who are creative.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #2017CreativityRC
- If you could be so kind, please place the 2017 Creativity Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- Come back to this post and share links to your book reviews in the comments.
- To sign up please add your link to the Linky Tools below.